We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming more normal habits and routines. With that being said, we’re happy to announce that as of today, Broadway Family Dentistry is starting to reopen to treat all our patients. While many things have and will be changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you. Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time!
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures following the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff we’ve implemented the following changes:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office. We will also take your temperature.
- For the health of other patients, we would like all patients to wear a face mask or covering when possible. We do not have enough masks to distribute, so please bring your own.
- Our team members will be screened and temperature taken daily also.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment when possible, if you need a ride we ask your driver stay in their vehicle. We cannot at this time have unattended children in the waiting area and cannot have extra persons in our treatment rooms.
- Please, wash hands in our restroom or use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are hard to clean and disinfect between patients.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, which might mean you will be offered fewer options for scheduling.
- We are doing our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- If you are feeling ill with any symptoms, call the office to reschedule.
Again, thank you so much for your support. Remember we are all in this together and ask that you please take in the consideration of the health of our employees while you are here. We’re happy to continue serving you, and can’t wait to see your smile!
Your Dental Team at Broadway Family Dentistry