Do you have gaps between your teeth or misalignment that impacts the smile’s appearance? Are you unhappy with the color, shape, or size of the teeth near the front of your smile? Have you experienced injury or trauma that has negatively affected the way your smile looks—while also reducing your self-confidence? If you have imperfections of the smile that make you feel self-conscious about how you look, it may be time to speak to a professional at Broadway Family Dentistry to ask about cosmetic dentistry solutions.
Cosmetic dentistry options
Our team is pleased to offer a range of cosmetic procedures that are used for smile enhancement. Below is just a sample of some of the treatments we provide for new and established patients at Broadway Family Dentistry:
- Dental bonding. Dental bonding is achieved with a material called composite resin. It is shaped onto a tooth and filed down to change the appearance or fix a chip or crack in the tooth’s enamel. It can last many years with proper care.
- Porcelain veneers. Covering imperfections can be done with the use of porcelain veneers, which are thin shells of ceramic that are bonded onto the front of a tooth to change its appearance. Veneers last longer than dental bonding and are stain-resistant.
- Dental implants. Missing teeth can be restored with dental implants. Dental implants are titanium posts that are used as the foundation for a false tooth to restore function and appearance after tooth loss.
- Gum contouring. Patients with a gummy smile or uneven gumline caused by periodontal disease may benefit from laser gum contouring.
- Fillings. Areas of tooth decay can be resolved with fillings. Our team provides tooth-colored fillings achieved with composite resin materials that blend in with the smile.
- Professional whitening. Tired of spending money on over-the-counter whitening products that fail to work? Ask about our laser whitening treatments that ensure same-day results, or consider asking about our professional take-home kits.
Ready to make a change?
Whether you have a simple imperfection in your smile or are seeking a complete smile transformation, the team at Broadway Family Dentistry in Minot, ND can assist. Contact Drs. Stanley Hirst and Bethany Jensen for an initial evaluation and consultation appointment at (701) 839-1299, and visit them personally at 1839 S. Broadway Street. We are dedicated to helping patients feel more confident in their smiles with cosmetic dentistry solutions.