We Support Our Community
In February 2016, Dr. Jensen delivered the funds raised by Broadway Family Dentistry’s team and patients to the Trinity CancerCare Center to help alleviate some of the burdens on persons going through treatment – gas money, food, lodging etc.
Dr. Hirst and Dr. Jensen have been supporters of the Great Tomato Festival for the last several years. The Tomato Festival is a fundraising effort put on by volunteers to support the Minot Public Library, The Taube Museum of Art and the Minot Symphony Orchestra.
Broadway Family Dentistry and their patients collected school supplies for kids in need for the 2016-2017 school year as part of Sunrise Rotary Club’s Fill The Bus campaign.
We provide sponsorships for the following organizations:
- Minot Symphony Orchestra
- Western Plains Opera Company
- MSU Hockey
- Minotauros Hockey
- Mouse River Players
- Roosevelt Park Zoo
- Big Latch On/Baby Fair 2015, 2016
- Fabricating mouthguards for MHS football team 2016 with Minot Dental Society
- Sponsorship for YWCA Women of Distinction Banquet
- Sponsorship for YWCA Over the Edge Campaign-Click here to learn more
We also have In-office programs supporting:
- Donations for Pink Bracelets given to Trinity CancerCare Center
- Marketplace Food Gas/Food Stamps given to Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- Drop off location for “Fill the Bus” (Sunrise Rotary/Salvation Army) for school supplies
- Provides services through Donated Dental Services through Dental Lifeline Network
- Drop off location for United Way Community Shower 2018
- 2018 Miles for Smiles sponsor. This event raised funds for cleft lip and palate surgeries in children that could not afford it.